WELCOME!

Bienvenidos a la Mision Chile Santiago Norte! We love the Savior, and are blessed to be part of this great work, to share His gospel, and invite others to come unto Him. We are grateful to have this incredible opportunity to associate with such fine young men and women and other couples who are serving in this wonderful part of the vineyard. We decided to share this mission through a blog, with any who would like to know more.... All of the lessons, talks, training, conferences, and meetings are obviously done totally in Spanish, but for the sake of this writer, the notes are here in English, for speed in typing, and therefore, mixed with a bit of both worlds. We hope all of our missionaries, families, and loved ones can enjoy this blog, in spite of the writing, grammar, language, errors, etc. This will be a miraculous journey, and we invite you to share and enjoy it with us.

Lovingly, con cariño,
Presidente Michael May
Hermana Carol May

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Great thoughts written to Pdte. May from Missionaries/Anonymously....

A quote from a trainer:
“I am trying to get out of her way a lot, but sometime I have to let her fall and I have to say that sometimes that is hard. I have learned that sometimes that is charity. If she falls, so do I. So to really love her enough to help her learn, I have to be willing to look silly too.”

Letter to Pdte. May (anonymous)

“The only real solid investigator that we have right now is a 48 year old man named victor. Wow the lord has definitely worked a miracle in his life so far... one month ago this man was in the streets selling and doing drugs and believed in being possessed by demons and it was a big mess in this mans life. We started working with him and helping him out and wow has he changed! It has been a dramatic change in the period of a couple weeks and truly I think it has been from his assistance in the church. He has 3 assistance in church (times he has attended) and came to one session of conference which he loved. This man has completely changed and although he still has a ways to go with the word of wisdom he is progressing dramatically and the lord is working a miracle in front of us here in _______! The coolest part was yesterday at church Victors prima came up to me and told me thank you for the work you are doing with my cousin, no one believed in him and he has no support at home but you believed in him and now he is changing. It was such a great experience for me for her to tell me that and it gave me that purpose of why I'm here in the mission. He even came to church sporting one of my white shirts and a tie! He was looking good and definitely felt the spirit in the church.”

No comments:

Post a Comment